Linggo, Pebrero 4, 2018

A Student Teacher’s Note: The Journey beyond Adversity

It is important that the teachers fully understood the meaning of the learners as the core in the teaching and learning process. Thinking of appropriate strategies and approaches in every lesson, had stressed me a lot. It was really a great challenge preparing activities that would harnessed the potentials of each learner.
Diversity in the classroom had also challenged me a lot. It has brought out my flexibility, creativity and sensitivity. Knowing one of mottos of the Enhanced Basic Education which is, “No child should be left behind”, pressured me to be more considerate and patient. Despite all the challenges and struggles I have encountered, I was still motivated and greatly encouraged to pursue teaching.
 Seeing my students’ happiness because they have understood the lesson easily, had brought delight in my heart. Hearing them compliment me was an additional profit that made me smile at the end of the day. That very pleasant feeling when I have inspired them to study more and love my subject, truly inspired me more to strive harder and become a great teacher in the near future.
 Teaching is a job that strictly requires a heart. To be able to teach effectively, a teacher should first love his or her learners. Those weaklings, selfish, conceited and self-centered, do not have a place in teaching. A teacher should always understand that the classroom is a stage for the learners to show what they have got and explore what they can do. Without the teacher’s eyes that see the heart of the learners, teaching will only be isolated in the minds and would only remain as shallow as the wounds inflicted by a needle.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento